New Zealand’s best multicultural publication
BiograView is founded on culture with the emphasis on the positive within cultural awareness. Our articles contain historical and current cultural references and are based on interviews, research, and life experience, promoting diversity and culture equality in education and the workplace.
We embrace all ethnicities and cultures, and stand for peace within humanity. We know that we can look forward to a world where transformation is possible; a world in which we can live together in peace and harmony with love and respect for one another.
Our wide variety of topics include migrant and refugee stories, heritage, Māori culture, identity, book reviews, indigenous culture, language, conservation, environment, the outdoors, nature, animals, travel, education, cultural celebrations, seasonal events, gardening, food, recipes, wellbeing and health, sexuality, dance, fashion, music, art, theatre, film, philosophy, religion and spirituality, astrology, science and technology, architecture, and business.
- Social transformation through positive cultural awareness
- Diversity and culture equality in education and the workplace
Let’s become New Zealand’s best multicultural student publication for every school and library!
Accepting stories/articles now.
Our exclusive articles based on interviews, research and life shed light on a wide variety of topics with current and historical cultural references from New Zealand and around the world.
WE STRIVE TO ACHIEVE A BETTER AND MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE BY:
- elevating cultural equality within and amongst our nations
- encouraging sound, responsible and inclusive establishments
- good health and education
- the reduction of climate change
- conservation of our natural assets
- peace, diversity and inclusive communities
- sustainable development of social and economic growth